Heat & Mass Transfer Equipment Design
EIL provides design services for the following equipment, process and energy systems :
- Fired Heaters & Air Preheat Systems
- Abatement of Environment Pollutants by De NOx & De SOx Systems
- Waste Heat & CO Boiler
- Heat Exchangers
- Trays & Tower Internals
- Gas Dehydration Systems
- Vacuum Ejector Systems, Desalters, 3-Phase Separator, etc.
For various industrial projects EIL offers extensive services in this area, such as :
- Environment Impact Assessment and Environment Management
- Waste Water Management
- Water Treatment
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Environment Audits
- Resource Recovery Recycle
- Pollution Prevention and Waste Minimisation
EIL has undertaken a large number of environment engineering assignments in India and abroad including assignments from international organizations such as World Bank, IFC, ADB, etc.
Information Technology Services
EIL provides a wide range of consultancy services in the field of Information Technology which include:
Click to view IT Brochure
- IT system assignments from feasibility to Implementation
- IT infrastructure management including hardware and software acquisition, networking & communication including IP/VPN connectivity, IT security and video conferencing
- Customized software development
- Application re-engineering
- Internet/Web based application development
- Electronic document management solutions
- PMC services for IT/ITES projects
- Optimization and system studies
- Knowledge management
Specialists Materials & Maintenance Services (SMMS)
EIL's specialist services in the field of maintenance of the process plants include trouble shooting, specialised repair, assistance in material selection and upgradation (both ferrous and non-ferrous, refractories and ceramics) corrosion prevention & control including cathodic protection, water treatment and corrosion inhibition.
EIL has developed expertise over the years in the fields of assessment of residual life of equipment, plant health study, cross-country pipeline health assessment through state-of-the-art technology of intelligent pigging & repair of critical equipment. Adequate know-how and supervisory skills in the areas of underwater / hyperbaric welding have also been developed.
EIL also undertakes total plant integrity studies, repair and re-certification of inservice equipment as per statutory requirements such as SMPV Rules of Chief Controller of Explosives, Nagpur.
Plant Operations & Safety
EIL has the expertise and wide experience to provide complete services in Risk Management and Safety Engineering. More than 300 such assignments have been successfully completed for clients in India and abroad.
The services include :-
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOPS)
- Hazard Analysis (HAZAN)
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Disaster Management Plans (DMP)
- SIL Classification and Verification Studies
- HAZOP Study Training
- HSE Audits