Quality Management System
Since 1994 EIL has developed a comprehensive Quality Management System in respect of EIL services based on ISO: 9000 series of standards and obtained the Certificate of approval continuously all the 15 years as per ISO: 9001.
The Quality Management System is developed, established, monitored regularly and continuous improvements in the QMS are being done. This year QMS of the Company has been certified as per the requirement of International standard ISO 9001: 2008 with a validity upto 13.10.2015.
- A well defined Quality Policy by Top Management is providing a direction and purpose of Organization, which is reviewed for continuing suitability.
- The development and improvement of QMS is being done through the high power Systems Committee who, regularly analyses data and recommends for improvement in EIL processes and quality systems to reduce cost, shortening the cycle time and improve quality.
- The methodology of Plan-Do- Check- Act (PDCA) is applied to all processes.
- The monitoring of the documents and system implementation is done through Internal quality audits of all Divisions / departments. The annual audit calendar is prepared every year to carry out this function.
- The improvement of EIL systems and process are also done through the On line feedback systems which triggers the improvement cycle.
- The improvement in services is carried out, by collecting Customer perception and feedback from EIL customers and stake holders through structured and systematic survey on regular basis.
- EIL is having the On line management system of resolution of Nonconformance and Site Query for the error free deliverables.
- The employees are made aware of systems and procedures by imparting in-house awareness training on the established system for effective implementation of the QMS.
- EIL contribute in the developments of QMS and do the liaison with external agencies such as BIS / QCI / ISO and the Government bodies.
- EIL, QMS has another important ingredient for quality initiative is planning, achieving and monitoring of Yearly Quality Objective at departmental level.
- Using quality as tool, we are able to cut project cost, increase productivity, shortening project completion period and increasing safety without affecting the environment.
- C&MD has appointed Management Representative (MR), who is also the Head of the Corporate Quality Assurance Department. MR presents the report on the status of QMS implementation to the Management Review Committee consist of all functional Directors at regular internals.
Risk Management Policy
“EIL is committed to effective management of risks across the organization by aligning its risk management strategy to its business objectives through instituting a risk management structure for timely identification, assessment, mitigating, monitoring and reporting of risks.
Risk management at EIL is the responsibility of every employee both individually as well as collectively”
Company have well defined Risk Frame Work, Risk Register, Risk Audit and Risk Reporting/ Monitoring system. Separate group to develop/ implement/ monitor/ report/ improve risk management in EIL. Risk Management Committee consists of all executive directors to guide, supervise and report to Audit Committee and EIL Board.
Risk management is a tool in EIL to drive growth and business performance and not merely a compliance activity…Address specific Clause – 49 of Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI) requirements